Best Selling Products
What is Screaming Banshee?
At Screaming Banshee, our goal is to improve motorcycle safety
But what does the loudest air horn and motorcycle safety have in common with an Irish and Scottish Folklore? Well a “banshee” is a female spirit who cries loudly to warn of impending danger – and so does the Screaming Banshee ® system.
This is the first and only automatic warning system that deploys 130+ decibels and also pulses the high beam headlight for extra impact. This patented system empowers riders (or drivers), with a super loud warning system that integrates with their stock horn. Simply tap the horn button to "beep" (for friendly use) or hold for 0.15 sec to deliver a pulsating blast of the loud Banshee horn and high beam headlight. This gives the intense sound and visibility that per numerous customer testimonials increase rider safety by helping to avoid life-threatening situations. See the video above to see for yourself how effective this is to an oncoming car.
This is not just the loudest horn for motorcycles - the Screaming Banshee system is also a great solution for all scooters, cars, and boats that have unimpressive, wimpy horns.
The installation is simple and takes around an hour. Just about an hour’s work to give you the edge over those sleeping, texting, spaced out drivers that could potentially take you out! According to the statistics in “The Hurt Report,” around 75% of motorcycle crashes are collisions with other vehicles. The driver of the other vehicle violated the motorcycles right-of-way and caused the accident in two-thirds of those accidents.
The Screaming Banshee system is the loudest horn on the market for its size, and for motorcycles we have the most compact system – it can be heard from up to 3 blocks away!
Note that we do not in any way alter the regular horn system in the motorcycle or car to keep within DOT (Dept of Transportation) regulations. Also, our system doesn’t put any electrical loads on the existing vehicle wiring system because all the power is drawn directly from the battery.
- "The first time I used it, it saved my life."Chris Mundy
- "Stock motorcycle horns are often rather pathetic little tooters... This product could save your life."Ken Aiken
- "The Screaming Banshee System may be the best motorcycle safety invention of the year"Russ Brown
- "In my 25 years riding bikes this has got to be one of the best if not the best piece of safety equipment I have come across."Mick DWicklow, Ireland
- "This is the best invention
for motorcycles i have seen in years because it WILL SAVE LIVES..."Michael OTampa Bay, Florida
- "As Gizmag's Loz Blain will tell you from personal experience, one of the biggest dangers faced by motorcyclists involves not being noticed by drivers... "GizMag
- "...I gave a few seconds
warning blast with the Banshee and he stopped moving into my lane... so situation averted. I love it..."Merv JNashville, Tennessee
- "The Screaming Banshee System should be installed as standard equipment on all bikes."Vince CSydney, Australia
- "I think your product idea
is very good, and agree that it may save lives."Matt
- "...I can say with certainty
that I will never have a motorbike without one again. It is a must for any rider that wants to be heard and seen."Hilton BBrooksville, Florida
- "...Screaming Banshee horn system is brilliant. The combination of having the ability to give a friendly beep or all the guns is exactly what we need."Mario DPrescott, Arizona
- "Please get the word out
to other motorcyclists and folks like me who have silly stock horns in their autos."Douglas Jakel
- "I will continue to
recommend not only the product but the follow up service provided by Screaming Banshee to fellow bikers."Greg MSydney, Australia
- "I ride a Yahama Vstar 1300 and can't tell you how many times I wished the horn was louder... It's a great product to keep us riders safe!"Clint
- "I would recommend the product for all types of vehicles, and I have been pleased with the customer service process."Derek NSydney, Australia
Read More Testimonials...