Well again it’s been an eternity since we wrote anything on our blog, but it’s only because we are running around like headless chickens, manufacturing, getting orders out, etc.
We have a couple of newsworthy things to say, firstly thanks for all the cool emails and stories of what you guys are doing with your banshee systems – we always get a kick out of reading them! Here’s one we liked a lot because he has been doing battle in the Mexico City traffic, and if anyone’s driven down there you know what that means;
I’ve been using your horn on my V Strom in Mexico for a year now through 100+ degrees and frog-strangling rain, with no problems. It’s probably saved me from a few collisions in that time…………..my stock horn sounds like a goat with a bad throat and is frankly dangerous – Steve Sparrow
Love your Screamer?
We sent out an email this week but I thought I would throw this in the blog too, just in case you have a friend who may want a system. If you refer a friend we will shoot you a T shirt in your size as a thank you! Give them this code HornOnSteroids to use during checkout, then have them go to our website and they’ll get 10% off and you’ll receive a free “I’m A Screamer” T-shirt. Make sure your friend enters your email address in the “Where did you hear about us” field during checkout so we know where to send your T-Shirt.
We’ve done a deal with Wolo and are happy to say that we will now be shifting over to supplying our Screaming Banshee warning system exclusively with Wolo black & chrome horns. They’re tough, well built, look awesome and obnoxiously loud.
New Product in R&D
After having sold over 2000 systems, we know that the market wants a more compact model that is super easy to install and even louder. Next year we will be releasing a new product that delivers all this. With the new model (shown below) we can produce the product at a price that makes national distribution economically viable and so we can get our products in stores instead of just selling through our website. We can’t say too much yet for patent reasons, but here some bullet points;
* 25% more volume than our current system – will be the loudest compact horn system on the market.
* Integral design with a very small envelope that installs in 10 minutes or less, with no special tools or knowledge required – super easy to fit to motorcycles, cars, and recreational vehicles.
* Delivers dual volume warnings in one device. Also flashes the high beam lights for extra visibility.
* No relays or external wiring harness required, and no load on stock wiring, compatible with Can-Bus equipped vehicles.
* Suits motorcycles, scooters, cars, trucks, and also virtually every other recreational and marine vehicle.
* Water proof marine model will also be available 3rd Quarter of 2014.
When the time comes to release the new model we will have a very cool upgrade offer for all existing customers – you guys got us to this point, we will never forget that.
Hopefully that was newsworthy enough!
Cheers from the screaming crew at Banshee,